PartnerThe Widener Building
One South Penn Square, Ste. 410
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Damian is a litigator with 18 years of trial experience. He has tried close to 100 jury trials to verdict in state and Federal Courts in Pennsylvania, New York, and the Virgin Islands.
He began his career as an Assistant District Attorney in Bronx, New York, where he tried numerous jury trials. After several years in the Bronx, Damian accepted an assignment as a Special Assistant United States Attorney in the U.S. Virgin Islands managing the High Intensity Drug Trafficking Area task force where he prosecuted narcotics related criminal prosecutions in the Federal and territorial courts. In 2002, Damian returned to New York and coordinated and prosecuted insurance fraud cases for the Attorney General of New York.
Damian moved to Philadelphia and refocused his practice on civil litigation. He now concentrates his efforts on preparation and trial of complex personal injury, products liability, mass tort and general liability cases.
- Presenter, “Asbestos Litigation CLE: Overview and Hot Topics in Pennsylvania”, Perrin Conferences, September 16, 2014
- Lecturer, annually from 2005 to 2013, for Widener School of Law Intensive Trial Advocacy Program. Topics: Direct and Cross Examination of witnesses, Handling the expert witness, admitting evidence, Opening Statements, Closing Arguments
- Presenter, “Asbestos Litigation Conference, A National Overview & Outlook” topic – How Changes to the Dockets May Reshape the Litigation, Hosted by Perrin Conferences, September, 2012 – San Francisco, CA
- Presenter, “Northeast Asbestos Litigators & Judges Forum” topic – Greeting from the Keystone State, Presented by Harris Martin Publishing June 2012 – New York, NY
- Presenter, “Hot Topics in Asbestos Litigation – Pennsylvania, Delaware, and New Jersey” Presented by the Insurance Society of Philadelphia, July 2013 – Philadelphia, PA
- Presenter, “Consolidation: Unfair in any context?” The Civil Justice Reform Group, Hosted by White & Williams, September 2015, Philadelphia, PA