Partner3 Executive Campus
Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
Gino served as an Assistant District Attorney with the Philadelphia District Attorney’s Office from 1989 through 1993. Thereafter, he began his practice in civil litigation serving both as claims counsel for a major insurance company and, thereafter as outside counsel. In 2002, Gino he extended his practice areas to include commercial and general litigation. The major portion of his practice remains dedicated to civil litigation including commercial litigation, products liability, toxic torts, premises liability, sexual abuse claims, trucking and transportation defense, municipal court and products liability. Gino is routinely retained to offer counsel to corporations, governmental entities and carriers investigating and defending claims and lawsuits related to molestation and assault. In 2017 he added Cybersecurity and Data Privacy to his areas of practice.
Gino has extensive jury and non-jury experience. He has provided litigation and investigative services to insurance companies, private corporations and individuals. He served as counsel liaison for the Delaware Valley Chapter of the International Association of Special Investigation Units (IASIU). He is a member of the International Association of Privacy Professionals, The American Bar Association TIPS Cybersecurity and Data Privacy Committee and has successfully completed the course “Cybersecurity: Managing Risk in the Information Age” through Harvard University. In 2019 Gino was hired as an Adjunct Professor at Rowan University teaching courses in Cyber Law & Data Privacy.
- Presenter, “Ethical Expectations of Counsel in the Tripartite Relationship,” National Construction Defect Conference, Hosted by Perrin Conferences, November, 13 – 15, 2019.
- Presenter, “Defenses and Indemnifications Issues,” Hosted by The CLM, September, 25 – 27, 2019.
- Presenter, “Atlantic City Casino Information Security Symposium,” September, 10-11, 2019
- Presenter, “Construction Defect Litigation,” Hosted by the Insurance Society of Philadelphia, March 4, 2014
- Presenter, “Bad Faith Litigation,” Continuing Education Series offered by the Insurance Society of Philadelphia, Hosted by South Jersey Claims Association, 2012
- Presenter, “Claims Handler’s Guide for Detection and Defense of Potential Fraudulent Claims and Perspectives on Ethical Handling of Claims,” Continuing Education Series offered by the Insurance Society of Philadelphia, Hosted by South Jersey Claims Association, October 30, 2008