AssociateThe Widener Building
One South Penn Square, Ste. 410
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Lauren is an Associate at Reilly, McDevitt & Henrich’s Philadelphia office. Lauren earned her B.A. in English from West Chester University of Pennsylvania, and her J.D. from Temple University James E. Beasley School of Law. While in law school, Lauren was actively involved with the Women’s Law Caucus, the Temple Law Name Change Project, and served as a certified legal intern for Administrative Judges at the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission’s Philadelphia District Office Hearings Unit.
Before joining RMH, she represented parties in litigation and arbitration in a wide range of insurance coverage matters, including property damage claims and bad faith litigation. Lauren is admitted to practice in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, and the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey.
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Temple University James E. Beasley School of Law (J.D.)
- West Chester University of Pennsylvania (B.A.)
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey