Managing PartnerThe Widener Building
One South Penn Square, Ste. 410
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Brian obtained his J.D. from Widener University School of Law and earned his B.A. from the University of Florida. Brian is admitted to practice in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, the Eastern District of Pennsylvania and the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey. Brian concentrates his practice in the areas of motor vehicle liability, trucking and transportation, premises liability, legal malpractice, professional liability, long term care litigation, public entity and religious institution matters, sexual abuse, construction litigation, toxic tort litigation, products liability, dram shop, employment law and cyber law & data privacy cases. Brian has successfully represented clients in trials and arbitrations throughout the state and federal courts of Pennsylvania and New Jersey. He frequently serves as an Arbitrator in the Philadelphia County Court of Common Pleas compulsory arbitration program.
In 2012, Brian was named a Pennsylvania Super Lawyers Rising Star.
- Presenter, “Ethics in Settlement Negotiations and the Tripartite Relationship” Hosted by Perrin Conferences. June, 2020.
- Presenter, “Insurance Defense Deposition Seminar” Hosted by The Institute of Strategic Educational Partners. December, 2019.
- Presenter, “Litigating the Premises Liability Case – Pennsylvania, Delaware, and New Jersey” Hosted by the Insurance Society of Philadelphia, April, 2014.
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- New Jersey Bar Association
- Widener University School of Law, Wilmington, DE, J.D.
- University of Florida, Gainesville, FL, B.A.
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyers Rising Stars, 2012