Associate3 Executive Campus
Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
Lauren’s primary area of practice focuses on toxic tort litigation, and her prior experience includes default servicing litigation, bankruptcy, creditor’s rights, and loss mitigation. She is well-versed in all aspects of litigation including oral advocacy, strategy, trial preparation, and settlement negotiations. In her spare time, Lauren enjoys traveling, reading, Broadway musicals, and Jeopardy. She is also an avid golfer and loves Auburn football.
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Widener School of Law, J.D.
- James Madison University, B.A.
- New Jersey
- Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Western District of Pennsylvania
- Middle District of Pennsylvania