PartnerThe Widener Building
One South Penn Square, Ste. 410
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Molly is a partner in our Philadelphia office. She focuses her practice on premises liability, products liability, long term care, toxic tort litigation, and construct defect. She has represented her clients in the state and federal courts of Pennsylvania and New Jersey. Molly is also experienced in trial preparation, trial support, settlement negotiation, oral argument, and has handled appellate issues.
Molly earned her B.A. from Villanova University and studied Political Science abroad at Oxford University. She earned her J.D. from Boston University School of Law and was a member of the Journal of Science and Technology. While in law school, she clerked for the Boston-area law firm Adler, Pollock, and Sheehan, P.C. and for our Philadelphia office. She was also a judicial intern for the Honorable Jeffrey P. Minehart, Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas.
- Presenter, “Ethical Guidelines and the Tripartite Relationship” Presented by the Institute of Strategic Educational Partners, September 23, 2020, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- “Pennsylvania’s (Un)Fair Share Act Post-Roverano”, published in Mealey’s Litigation Report, June 22, 2020
- Philadelphia Association of Defense Counsel
- Boston University School of Law (J.D.)
- Villanova University (B.A., cum laude)
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania