Partner3 Executive Campus
Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
Ms. Henrich’s areas of concentration include toxic tort litigation, products liability, medical malpractice defense, trucking and transportation defense, sexual abuse claims and professional liability defense. Trish has represented realtors, title agents, insurance brokers, engineers, assisted living facilities, nurses and ambulance companies in professional liability matters. She has tried products liability, professional liability, auto liability, and toxic tort cases to verdict. She has tried cases to verdict, and represented clients through the appellate process. She has handled the briefing and argument of appeals in both the state and federal courts of Pennsylvania and New Jersey. She frequently lectures and gives client seminars regarding the asbestos litigation and motor vehicle liability litigation in both Pennsylvania and New Jersey, and is a certified instructor for the Insurance Society of Philadelphia.
- Presenter, “New Jersey Asbestos Litigation Conference – Allocation of Fault & Admissibility of Evidence,” Hosted by the New Jersey State Bar Association, December, 12, 2019.
- Presenter, “New Jersey Asbestos Litigation Conference – Effectively Streamlining Complex Cases”, Hosted by the New Jersey State Bar Association, September 21, 2018.
- Presenter, “Mid-Atlantic Asbestos Conference: Status of the Litigation and Recent Decisions”, Hosted by Perrin Conferences, June 15, 2017
- Presenter, “New Jersey Asbestos Litigation Conference – Pending Appeals”, Hosted by HarrisMartin, February 25, 2016.
- “Asbestos Experts Discuss the Future Landscape of Trials and Verdicts,” Mealey’s Litigation Report, August, 26, 2020.