Steven Jenks Jr.
Partner3 Executive Campus
Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
Steve is a Partner in the New Jersey office of Reilly, McDevitt & Henrich, P.C. He focuses his practice in the areas of toxic tort litigation, products liability, professional liability, premises liability, long term care, dram shop, motor vehicle liability, construction defect, property coverage and debt recovery. Steve has represented his clients in the state and federal courts of Pennsylvania and New Jersey. He has successfully resolved cases by way of settlement, motion, arbitration and mediation. Steve is also experienced in trial preparation and trial support. Steve also has handled various Appellate issues.
Prior to joining Reilly, McDevitt & Henrich, P.C. as an Associate, Steve clerked in the firm’s Delaware, Pennsylvania, and New Jersey offices.
Steve is a graduate of the University of Scranton, where he received his Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees in history. Steve received his Juris Doctorate from Rutgers University, School of Law-Camden.
Steve’s notable opinions include: Correnti v. Merchs. Preferred Ins. Co., 2013 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 13053 (E.D. Pa. Jan. 31, 2013) (property coverage); and Mammaro v. Omega Lab., Inc., 2014 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 138515 (D.N.J. Sept. 30, 2014) (12(b)(6) Motion).
- Presenter, “Ethical Guidelines and the Tripartite Relationship” Presented by the Institute of Strategic Educational Partners, September 23, 2020, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Presenter, “Find it Free and Fast on the Net: Strategies for Legal Research on the Web,” Hosted by the National Business Institute, November 18, 2013, Cherry Hill, New Jersey
- Presenter, “Litigating the Premises Liability Case – Pennsylvania, Delaware and New Jersey,” Presented by the Insurance Society of Philadelphia, April 29, 2014, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- New Jersey Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- University of Scranton Alumni Association
- Rutgers University, School of Law – Camden Alumin Association
- Rutgers University, School of Law-Camden (J.D.)
- University of Scranton (M.A.)
- University of Scranton (B.A.)
- New Jersey
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Graduate Assistant, University of Scranton, Master’s Program