Managing Partner3 Executive Campus
Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
Vince’s practice has been dedicated to premises liability, product liability, toxic torts, professional liability, fraud detection and prevention, legal malpractice claims, trucking and transportation defense, molestation and assault claims and general litigation.
Vince has been active in civil litigation since 1983 when he began practicing with the law firm of Deasey, Scanlan & Bender. He is the former managing partner of Marks, O’Neill, Reilly, O’Brien & Courtney, where he managed the firm’s Philadelphia, New Jersey and Pittsburgh offices while continuing an active litigation practice. Vince founded the firm of Reilly, Janiczek & McDevitt, P.C. on January 1, 2000. In 2011 Vince was elected to the Board of Trustees at The University of Scranton. He served two terms until 2017. He was again elected to the Board in 2018 and continues to serve. In May, 2022 Vince was elected Chair of The University’s Board.
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Villanova University School of Law ( J.D., 1983)
- University of Scranton (B.S., 1980)
- Saint Joseph’s Preparatory School (1976)
- Pennsylvania (1983)
- New Jersey (1983)
- Eastern District of Pennsylvania (1983)
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey (1984)
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit (1984)
- Vincent Reilly was selected to the 2011-2017 Super Lawyers list for Pennsylvania. The Super Lawyers list is issued by Thomson Reuters. A description of the selection methodology can be found at www.superlawyers.com/about/selection_process_detail.html. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
- University Of Scranton, Board Of Trustees
- Friends Of St. Malachy, Inc., Board Of Directors